4th Annual Vermont Gear Exchange In Richmond April 25th

4th Annual Vermont Gear Exchange In Richmond April 25th

Exchange and Swap Programs are a great way to get some new gear at the right price. Packs, pants, jackets, skis, tents – you name the gear, and you’ll likely be able to find it at the Exchange coming up. A host of local and national brands selling items at discounted prices, and to sell your own gear (which has to meet certain quality guidelines) just check out their website and fill in a tag. If you’re not concerned with earnings from the sale of your gear, you can donate, as proceeds will benefit the Vermont Youth Conversation Corps (VYCC) and Burlington Sunrise Rotary Club (BSRC). Of items sold, 20% is consigned to VYCC and you have the option to keep or donate the remaining 80%.


The event has great local sponsors including Outdoor Gear Exchange, Turtle Fur, Skida, Ibex, WCAX News, and features music from local bluegrass bands. The event itself is free to attend, no special pass needed, and is located at 1949 East Main Street in Richmond at the West Monitor Barn.  Be sure to check out their website and Facebook page below with a few more details, and some media with photos and a video from 2014's Gear Swap, and get to the Swap this weekend from 9 a.m. - 3 p.m. to support local organizations and businesses.


http://www.gearswapvt.org/

https://www.facebook.com/GearSwapVT 


Ryan Miller Headshot
Author:
Phone: 802-999-6983
Dated: April 21st 2015
Views: 401
About Ryan: Coming from a family with countless years of real estate experience, I knew my calling early. After ...

Property Search








RSS Feed

View our latest blog posts in your RSS reader. Click here to access. RSS

Search Blog

Recent Blogs

March 2018 Real Estate Market Statistics For Chittenden County - The Northwestern Vermont Board of
Colchester 1st Quarter 2018 Market Update - 1st quarter Single Family home
Whats Happening With Colchester Real Estate - Colchester Real Estate: What
Most Recommended Service Providers - Service ProvidersIn the real

Saved Properties

This is a list of your favorite properties. We will email you if a property is reduced or leaves the market.

Click 'Save' to add a property to this list.

Register / Login

New & returning visitors please enter your information to login.

By clicking 'register' you are agreeing to our terms of use & giving us expressed written consent to contact you.

Questions? Comments? Complaints?

This message will go directly to the head of our team.

Location & Address

RE/MAX North Professionals
875 Roosevelt Highway, Suite 210
Colchester, VT
802-489-7538
802-655-0400